Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cenotes



Our first dive on this trip was in a big cavern called Dos Ojos. This is a huge system of cavern and caves. We did two dives, first one was a trail of 400 meters in under the rocks. Most of the time we didn't see any daylight and we had nothing but rock above us. We had flash-lights so that we could see. The water was crystal clear, at least 100 m. There were lots and lots of stalactites and stalagmites, here and there a fossil. This goes on my top 3 coolest things I've done. Fantastic!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally impressed!
    Looking forward what you are going to show the next days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what must be for an adventure? Beautiful colors!!! Very impressive! Thanks for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW pretty cool!! TFS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see more photos from your dives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so wanting to do this!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete