Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beckham



This is my little Beckham, but good looking. He is only 4 and I haven't seen a kid his age with a sense for playing ball like this guy. He hits the ball every time he tries, kicking it high and far. I, who is a father that don't like football (soccer) very much (because most of the players are sissys that act more then play) is pretty frustrated, but even I realise that he probably wants to play in a team soon. I will not stop him, and I will try to bite my tongue when the other kids start with their fake falls. BUT, the first time Linus takes a fake fall, he will be suspended until he realise that I will never let him play if he continues to fake. :P

2 comments:

  1. great shot! it´s fantastic how you captured this special moment!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good father ;-) My little guy is 16 months young and he kicks anything he can find around a ball, a canned food lol its really great ;-)

    ReplyDelete