Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowmobile



This day started out just like yesterday! Before going home for lunch a neighbor to my ILs came by with a snowmobile. I just love to drive them. He lend me it and Erika and Linus jumped on. We went for a ride on the lake nearby. Linus was all quiet and didn't say a thing until we stopped. He was sooo impressed. The only thing I regret was that I didn't take a ride by myself, so that I could really stretch the legs on the machine. I'm a speed'o'holic and could use a thrill.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a cool thing!!
    I would like to try it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our friends have them up in Alaska, and I guess it is the thing to do. Being that I won't go up and visit in the winter (I want to go salmon and halibut fishing when I'm there), I haven't tried riding one yet!

    ReplyDelete